Last modified on May 18th, 2020
A loving relationship can be one of the most blissful experiences on the face of the earth. However, relationships can be sometimes great and blissful and at other times they can also be difficult and stressful to handle.Relationships generally require teamwork from both partners in learning mostly to understand the other person and to know what is important to him or her. Unfortunately, most times we find that one of the partners in the relationship may feel that they are no longer getting what they need from it and decide to want to leave the relationship.In life breakups appears to be inevitable as it seems that relationships are meant to be broken, otherwise we might never find our soul mates. When most breakups happen, it may simply be because of the “bad chemistry” that exists between the partners or because they were not just meant to be together.Howbeit, once in a while we come across that special someone whom we feel is perfect for us and that we do not want to leave at no cost and would therefore want to prevent any possible breakup. Even when a breakup may seem imminent, you need not despair. You can avoid a breakup, salvage your relationship and rebuild it to be more formidable and enviable.
Signs of a Possible BreakupThe following are some signs of a possible breakup that should be taken into consideration though they are nowhere exhaustive.
- If your spouse appears to be placing some distance between both of you either in a verbal or physical way, then know for sure that something is not well in the relationship.
- It might even boil down to him or her not answering your calls and when they do return the calls cannot give you any substantial reason for their action.
- When your spouse start becoming unnecessarily annoyed, in a frequent bad mood and at times even become too argumentative, the alarm bells in your head should start ringing as these could also be telltale signs of an ailing relationship.
- Your spouse is now paying less attention to you, deriding and criticising your every action and motive, then watch it.
- When issues of your mutual future concerns are brought up, he or she simply changes the subject to something more mundane.